Our team at ALCOR Roofing specializes in the following services for you:
- Gutters, Soffits, Fascia
With our professional service team you’ll have every aspect of the exterior features of your home covered making it easy to have the securing and protection from the weather and elements that you want to enjoy.
Our team specializes in all styles of roofing for your home or business including:
- Low Slope Roofing – This involves single ply membranes or polymer modified bitumen sheet membranes
- Steep Slope Roofing – using asphalt shingles, metal roofing systems, wood shake systems or synthetic materials that look like shingles
We can install any style or type of siding on your home to give you the look and feel you want. Here are different types of siding you can choose from:
- Vinyl Siding – This is the most common and most affordable type of siding that’s also easy to maintain and replace when needed.
- Fiber Cement – This material is offered with a variety of textures to give you the look and feel you want. This product typically carries a fifty year warranty.
- Engineered Wood or Hardboard – This product gives you a wood look with added protection of several sheets of wood that have been glued or pressed together.
- Wood Siding – This product gives you the traditional look of wood and is used for shaker style sides and log cabins. Wood siding does require more maintenance than other types of siding.
- Aluminum Siding – This is a product you can use for a more durable appearance and it provides you a look that can complement a metal roofing system.
- Steel Siding – This product is typically only used for commercial and agricultural buildings and isn’t used much for homes, but it does last a long time.
- Engineered Stone – This is a product that looks like real stone or brick but is much easier to install over the exterior wood walls of a home than natural stone or actual brick.
- Fiberglass Siding – This product looks like wood siding but is more durable and lasts longer than wood siding. This is a product that’s resistant to bugs and rodent and is one of the thinnest and most durable options you can choose.
Gutters, Soffits Fascias
The gutters and the systems that work under your roof are an important part of making your home function properly. Our team of experts can help you select the right products to compliment your roof and siding that will help you have the right feel for your home. Here are some of the choices you can make:
- Aluminum – You can choose seamless gutters which are strong and able to withstand the weather. With this choice you’ll want aluminum soffits and fascias as well.
- Galvanized or Stainless Steel – This is one of the most durable products made for gutters and is a fantastic way to have gutters that last for the length of the life of your home.
- Copper – Copper is one of the most popular materials used for gutters and it give you the look and feel you want that adds an attractive appearance to your home.
- Vinyl – This is a lightweight system that’s easy to install and maintenance free. These gutters are the least expensive and most popular but do lack the strength of some of the other.
Our team can install aluminum, vinyl or wood soffits and fascias to go with your gutters and can be called upon for the repair, cleaning, painting and installation of leaf guards for these gutters.
Windows and Doors
As one of the most important aspects of your home we can also install the windows and doors you choose to help you have a secure home with the windows you want to enjoy looking out of on a daily basis. Give our team at ALCOR Roofing a call and let us help you select the right products for your home.